Its almost been a year since I posted my beta review of Cataclysm, so I figured now was as good a time as any to go back over what I said, what has changed, and what hasn’t.
In game terms will be used in this review.
Lets start with what hasnt changed;
- I still love flying around Azeroth, makes the holiday achves so much easier; and dive-bombing the Undercity is fun!
- Hyjal is still my favorite zone, and I love the Fireland dailies there. (Flame Hippogriff, yay!)
- I still dislike all the other zones, lvling in them again was not fun… and I have done it now three times.
- Even though it is long gone; I bug I reported in Beta was still there in release!! That made me a little mad.
- Worgen’s are still cute, enough said.